Elderberry Styling ServicesJune 29, 2021
Styling your wedding can be something that many couples dream about doing for their big day, as the excitement of sourcing all the décor, booking in trips to Ballarat & Melbourne to purchase product, while creating mood boards and Instagram archives. And then there are other couples who become completely overwhelmed and stressed by the idea of trying to create a Pinterest wedding (but on a fraction of the budget) and just need a little guidance along the way.
This is where Elderberry step in. We love nothing more than working with our couples to help bring their wedding style to life and working with you during the early planning stages.
The floral and styling team at Elderberry are experts at working with our individual couples and helping bring your vision to life to ensure your day is as unique as you are.
Whether you are planning a marquee wedding, getting married at a venue or, having an intimate affair at home Elderberry has a range of styling packages and options to suit you. Best of all, all of our packages are completely customisable as we understand that every couple is unique.
We have broken down our process to make it as simple as possible so all you need to do is book in your Wedding Styling with us.
How it all works:
The process explained…
- Book Your Style Package: Your Styling Package is confirmed with Elderberry Events.
- Meeting Arranged: Your stylist will be in touch to arrange a meeting with you (most likely in the winter months)
- Meeting Your Stylist: This is a chance to go through your booking in depth, talking over the Look, Feel & Colours for your upcoming wedding day. The stylist will show you different décor & furniture options to help bring together your overall style.
- Style Brief Developed: Your stylist will create a Style Brief, which will include everything discussed during your meeting, incl. colours, look & feel. The brief will be used as the basis for your Styling Set up.
- Lead Up: Your Stylist will touch base with you 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding day to re-confirm everything. A floral order will be placed, and everything is finalised and confirmed for your big day.
- On The Day: An Elderberry Styling team will arrive for set up of your day. We won’t leave until everything is perfect!
Time to Enjoy Yourself!!!
We are here to help on the day so you can focus on the more important things – like sipping on champagne with your bridesmaids and enjoying the morning before you say “I Do”.